Frequently Asked Questions
- Q．Access from the airport
- A． If you come by monorail
Take the monorail from Naha Airport
11 minutes on foot from Kenchomae Station
9 minute walk from Miebashi Station
Enter National Route 331 from Naha Airport and continue to Prefectural Route 58.
Turn right at Izumizaki Intersection, enter Izumizakibashi Street, then turn left at Naha City Hall Intersection, enter Kokusai Street and the hotel is on the right at about 600m.
Ryukyu Bus 23, Okinawa Bus 120, Naha Bus 125 [Matsuo] 3 minutes on foot
- Q．Is there a parking lot?
- A．There is no private parking at this hotel.
Please use a nearby coin parking.
- Q．What time is check-in and check-out?
- A．Check-in is from 15:00 (last check-in 23:00).
Check-out is until 11:00.
- Q．Can I leave my luggage before check-in and after check-out?
- A．It is possible. Please speak to the staff at the front desk.
- Q．Is there a curfew?
- A．The front entrance will be locked from 0 to 5 for security reasons.
You can unlock it with the room key.
- Q．Can I use the internet?
- A．Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Wired LAN can also be used in the guest rooms.
- Q．Do you have breakfast?
- A．You can attach it for a fee. The time is from 7:00 to 10:00 (9:30 LO).
Please ask the staff for details.
- Q．Can I send my luggage in advance?
- A．It is possible. Please send us your name, date of stay, and what you are sending (eg clothing, confectionery).
Please note that expensive items such as precious metals cannot be handled.
- Q．Is there a convenience store nearby?
- A．FamilyMart is located in front of the hotel, and Seven-Eleven and Lawson are within a 5-minute walk.
- Q．How much is the cancellation fee?
- A．Please refer to the following.
- Q．Payment and payment methods
- A．Cash, various credit cards
(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AmericanExpress, UnionPay, etc.) can be paid.
There are some cards that cannot be used for automatic checkout machines.
In that case, please contact the front desk.